Looking for a totally managed hosting solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
I have a NopCommerce store that is hosted at Arvixe, the store is http://store.gcmshop.com  

I'm looking for a totally managed NopCommerce solution, I want a host that will handle all upgrades, server issues and software issues.

I'm busy running my business and I don't want to worry for one second about the NopCommerce software, I just want to manage my products, process my orders, run my business, etc.  

I do not have time to learn every detail about the software and I'm not interested in learning even if I had the time, I just want it to work all the time and I want someone to call when it doesn't that will fix it immediately.  

I really love the software from a user and admin point of view but I don't want to get under the hood and get dirty ... just don't have time for that.

Does anyone know anyone that meets this criteria?

I can't say "money is no object" ... but I am willing to pay for service and peace of mind.  I just want NopCommerce to work and NEVER want to worry about it.

Thanks
11 năm cách đây
PM sent
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.