How can I migrate my current site db to NopCommerce db? What is easiest way to do this?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
Hello,
I am working on a NopCommerce and I have to migrate a database of my current site from NopCommerce database. In my old site I have different name of fields and Nop is having different fields.

So my problem is that what is the easiest way to migrate my all data from old tables to NopCommerce db?

Is there any tool available for that? P.S advice me.

Thank you in advance.
11 năm cách đây
export your data to excel and import again in nop.
11 năm cách đây
I would say, creating SQL scripts is the best option to transfer data from one database to another.

If your old database sits on a different server then transfer that database and restore it on your new server where your new website database will sit and then create and run the SQL scripts. If your SQL scripts are correct, data will be transferred without any issue.
11 năm cách đây
In my experience when the database schema's are different it's way easier to export the data to an intermediate format (eg. csv) then to try to create sql script to translate from schema A to scheme B.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.