B2B Quick Order Solution Needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
We would like a custom page built to enter orders fasters.

We would like a screen to have fields SKU, Quantity in which we can quickly add multiple items to the cart in 1 click.  We would like an AJAX app to be able to add rows for more line items and be able to click add to cart once for multiple SKU's and line items.

We send catalogs and have B2B orders which are generally 25+ line items.  Clicking around the site to add this many line items is time consuming.

If you need more clearification please let me know, thanks!
11 năm cách đây
Hi Justin

From what I have understood about the interface:

1. Within the screen there will exist a row wise display for each line item - Y/N
2. First, a user would select a category. Next the column drop down will populate down with sub categories and so on till the final product is selected.
3. Finally, there will be 2 input fields - SKU # and Quantity
4. A User would be able to add as many as such rows to add/update line items

Please let me know if the flow outlined above works for you

Regards

Shelly Marya
11 năm cách đây
Hi Justin,

It's a good idea to make nopCommerce works more smart. :-)

We've done kinds of customizations on nopCommerce, so we feel confident to complete this task in quick and economic way. Please see our recently finished projects here.

Our email: [email protected]
Our Skype: shirley_xian

Sincerely hope we can help you. :-)

Best regards,
Nova nopCommerce team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.