How does nivo slider handles uploading files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
Hi everyone, firstly I am a noob and recently finished a e-commerce project with nopcommerce version 2.65. Now version 2.80 suddenly released, I really like the front-end UI of it and this Nivo slider.
I downloaded the source code version of 2.80 and took a look in Nivo slider plugin, but I have no idea how it handles the image uploads because I haven't found any codes that relates to this so far. Can anyone give me any ideas?
11 năm cách đây
Faggot wrote:
Hi everyone, firstly I am a noob and recently finished a e-commerce project with nopcommerce version 2.65. Now version 2.80 suddenly released, I really like the front-end UI of it and this Nivo slider.
I downloaded the source code version of 2.80 and took a look in Nivo slider plugin, but I have no idea how it handles the image uploads because I haven't found any codes that relates to this so far. Can anyone give me any ideas?

In admin>configuration>plugins>nivo slider>configure you can upload images
11 năm cách đây
I am talking about the source code of it and not the general configuration. I apologize if I didn't make myself clear.
11 năm cách đây
Dear Faggot,

you can find it inside controller at nopCommerce->Plugin->Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider\Controllers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.