how to add city drop down list?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
i am using nop 2.8
i want to add a city drop down list on homepage
pls someone help me
10 năm cách đây
Please help.

I have desperately been trying for 3 days now to do this, and not successful.

Any help, plugin, code, direction, will be greatly appreciated.

On the verge of paying for help due to complexity.

Thanks in advance.
10 năm cách đây
On what page to you want to add city drop down list?
Where would the list of cities come from?
What is the purpose (e.g. form post back)?
9 năm cách đây
anyone got idea how to do this in nop 3.3

I want to display all store names (using multi store) in drop down list on home page like currency dropdown. We are mapping few products for each store and based on store selection I want to display the products directly on same website and dont want to redirect to sub domains/other urls.

Nagesh
9 năm cách đây
[email protected] wrote:
anyone got idea how to do this in nop 3.3

I want to display all store names (using multi store) in drop down list on home page like currency dropdown. We are mapping few products for each store and based on store selection I want to display the products directly on same website and dont want to redirect to sub domains/other urls.

Nagesh

In a multi-store each store requires a different domain or subdomain (storeN.domain.com). Maybe you can do what you want with ACL on Categories/Products where your main categories are Store1, Store2, etc. each one  with its respective  subcategories
9 năm cách đây
Excellent, thank for sharing. I will try it rigth away.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.