Shipping addition??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
I need to fix a few issues the first is the shipping less then one pound problem. I think I found a good link about that one. Then second is the shipping choices there are to many I went into the file suggested on another link and found modified it and recompliled everythign sem to work but them fail but all I did was move the new .dll file to the server?? Is there more neededn then that?
My last and biggest problem is the shipping if someone pick mor ethen one item it only lists shipping for that one item it does not seem to recalcule the shipping amount I made on eitem 1 pound and one a 100 pound they only got charged for the first one
14 năm cách đây
Steve,

Did you set the dimensions (LxWxH) for the product. I ask this coz USPS/Fedex calculates things according to the box they can fit the product in ... so for example if you have the weight set as 10 pounds for a product and not dimension, then it might still give u response thinking they would be able to take it in the same box. Hope this helps.

-NJ-
14 năm cách đây
I have tried to set the boxes so far they are not realistic boxes like one is somethign small so I set i tto 3"x3"x3" really have you ever seen a box this small :)

But I did pick the express 4.95 if it fits is ships

Ill go test this idea ona different shipping method
14 năm cách đây
OK while testing I got a new bigger issue. If i pick more then two of a product the site crashes ????
14 năm cách đây
My guess is that you are using version 1.30... if so, move things to 1.40 and this wont be an issue anymore. I faced same problem of site crash when I tried adding more than n number of products (depending on the weight n would be 1, 2, 3 etc).

-NJ-
14 năm cách đây
Sorry
NO I am using 1.4
SQL IIS 6
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.