Hosting recommendation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Disclaimer: I do not work for ANY hosting companies

I notice a lot of folks asking questions (or just complaining) about getting nopCommerce to work with GoDaddy. As I understand it, GoDaddy security prevents some things from working properly. I've never used them, so I can't speak much to that.

What I can tell you is that I use www.myhosting.com (based in Canada) for hosting my store (I'm running nopCommerce 1.4) and it runs quite smoothly. I had ZERO installation and configuration issues and only a small snag upgrading from 1.30 to 1.40 (which I think was my own fault) that was easily fixed.

I picked them mostly because of their prices, but I've been using them for various projects for nearly 10 years now (back when they were called SoftComCA) with no problems.

If GoDaddy is frustrating you, give MyHosting.com a try.
12 năm cách đây
Hi! I'm trying to upgrade from 1.30 to 1.40.
Our store is personalized, and works with Quick Books.
I'm fairly new at doing all of this. How do you upgrade?
I'm in the process of trying to set up a test site.
BUt, I work independently and I really don't have that much experience.
The site I have was built for me. I've managed it for two years. Now, my company wants to upgrade.
They also, want to make the photos look better, and have that feature that when you click on a photo, it can pop out for a better/larger look at it.

Any chance you could give me advice or guidance? THANKS!
Kristin Lorson
Ohio
12 năm cách đây
i work with my arvixe.com hostings and my web site close everyday 5-6 times and 20-30 minute no work i talked with them many times everyday and they still could not repair it and im also looking for new hosting company but im not sure on godady will be problem for me or i need to try another one , what you can say about myhosting.com ? what about speed in shared hosting ?
12 năm cách đây
I use ASPTech IT Solutions for my nopcommerce and other websites. They are UK based. Most importantly they are really flexible with configs.

edit: added URL - www.asptech.co.uk
12 năm cách đây
So what you guys recommend.

I have shortlisted Arvixe and SoftSys. Is there any other hosting provider better then this?
12 năm cách đây
Arvixe is good choice I think
12 năm cách đây
We are using premiumreseller.com for our test accounts and have had good luck so far.

nopCanuck
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.