Can't change admin email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
HI I've checked other posts and followed procedures but nothing works.

All I want to do is change the default admin email from admin@yourstore to something else. I go to email settings and it has changed there and the test emails and contact us emails work for the new address. However the admin@yourstore remains on the top of each page and as the admin login detail.

Any help?
14 năm cách đây
https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2387
14 năm cách đây
Hi

I saw this post, but it doesn't explain how to do it
14 năm cách đây
Go into Customers, search all. Find Admin user, replace email.
14 năm cách đây
I seem to have the same problem here. NOt only will the default setup not change, the program will not even show the admin user to manage in the CP. It shows new users i create their, or via registration. But when i do a spicific or general search, the Admin will no show up.

All i want to do really is change the password so its no so generalized. I can use, and would prefer using the email i used during setup.

So how can we change the password if the admin user will not show up i the CP?
14 năm cách đây
I had to change the date range to something like 1/1/2000.  I forget the exact date the account listed as being created, but once I did that, my admin account appeared - I then went in and changed the email.
14 năm cách đây
I’ve tried every possible combination with date creation, username, and email. AS it says there is a default email made that would read "[email protected]". But that won’t work even to log in. I suspect an install error as I went through godaddys app service in their hosting plan. I can work it for now, but I need to figure out a change before I SEO it all and actually launch it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.