Tier prices variant attributes not merged

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 năm cách đây
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to offer a 10% discount to a customer when he orders 12 or more items of a product. The discount only applies to that product on checkout. I can use tier prices for that, but the products have a size variant attribute.

So for example when ordered 12 x product X size XL the discount is calculated in the shopping cart. But when ordered 6 x product X size XL and 6 x size M of the same product, the discount is not calculated.

Situation: Normal price product X = 11 (when ordering 12 or more 10% discount, so productprice will be 10 )

Current scenario in shopping cart:

GOOD
5 x Product X size XL , price 11 total: 55

GOOD
12 x Product X size XL , price 10 (11 minus 10% discount) total: 120  

WRONG
6 x Product X size XL , price 11  total: 66
6 x Product X size M ,  price 11  total: 66

Needed scenario:

6 x Product X size XL , price 10 (11 minus 10% discount) total: 120  
6 x Product X size M ,  price 10 (11 minus 10% discount) total: 120  

How can I achieve this?

Thanks for any reply !
10 năm cách đây
Found a way around by using a normal discount rule, assigning to productvariants in combinations with
"Customer has one of these product variants in the cart"  where I defined productvariant-id's  and min-max quantities, like 34:12-999,... in a komma-seperated list. Then I updated the discount value in the productvariant's discount tab (with an update query in the database which is a lot faster off course then updating all variants in admin)

Still not ideal but it works.  When ordering 5 size L and 7 size M of the same product passes the discount to the cart now. Only thing is that if a customer also orders 1 quantity of another product (that is listed in the komma-seperated list ) the discount also counts for that product. In my situation that is no problem but that could be depending on the situation.  Tier prices on a productlevel in addition to tier prices on productvariant level should be nice to have in a new NC version.
10 năm cách đây
Thanks for reporting. We know about this issue and it's already on the roadmap
1 năm cách đây
Hi,

Is the possibility to have tier prices over variant attributes in the meantime possible in 4x versons?

Thanks!
1 năm cách đây
Yes, it should work fine in 4.x.

(When the topic was "Posted: 8 years ago", there was a separate Product Variant table.)
1 năm cách đây
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.