How to setup tax

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
I am finding setting up TAX to be confusing.

Tax can then be set up but only on a per Tax Class (product category) basis.  To set up the same tax on all products would require setting up that tax for each product category separately.  Is my understanding correct or is there a way to set the tax up once and apply it to all products?

i am trying to figure what's the solution for this problem, if there are 10 categories then each tax rate has to be defined 10 times ?
and in US in each state tax rate is different for each county(zip code)
so if there are 50 different zip codes in my state with each having different tax rate then i have to store tax rate
50 tax rates X 10 Times (10 Categories)= 500Times ?
Please provide us with the solution for this problem.
14 năm cách đây
To set the tax up once and apply it to all products:
1. Go to Admin area > Configuration > Tax > Tax Providers. Activate "Fixed Rate Tax" provider
2. Go to its details and set your fixed tax rate.

If you need to apply tax per state basis:
1. Create one tax class
2. Assign each product to this tax class
3. Go to Admin area > Configuration > Tax > Tax Providers. Activate "Tax By Country & State" provider
4. Configure your tax rates for each state (50 times)
14 năm cách đây
Thanks a lot for replying, i tried the 2nd method and its working fine but i guess it's not a feasible way because lets says if there are 4000 products then we have do configure each product one by one for the particular class, there should be a way of configuring all the product at the same time for Tax (its just my way of thinking that this was is very time consuming)
once again thanks for replying back...
11 năm cách đây
As far as i know, the easiest way to setup tax for all products is to choose "Export to Excel(all)" and change its "TaxCategoryId", then import this excel file into NP again.

The worst thing is you have to delete all products first and all ID of these products will be changed after file is imported.

BTW, is there a way to import without changing ID by itself?
4 năm cách đây
Hallo,
i want use Nopcommerce and i show price on shop without Tax, but i want show and calculate tax on cart page , its possible?
and i want use 2 customer group and for a group will be not calculate tax for other group will calculate tax, its possible?

best regards
cebina
4 năm cách đây
RE: "show price on shop without Tax"
Check your Tax Settings
Tax display type  
Prices include tax  

RE: " show and calculate tax on cart page"
I believe you need to have settings for 'default address', otherwise it won't show until either billing or shipping address has been selected by customer.
On Tax Setting page,
Set "Tax based" on to "Default address"
Enter a "Default tax address (used for tax calculation)"

RE: "for a group will be not calculate tax"
In your Customer Role, select "Tax exempt  "
4 năm cách đây
New York wrote:
Check your Tax Settings
Tax display type  
Prices include tax  

RE: " show and calculate tax on cart page"
I believe you need to have settings for 'default address', otherwise it won't show until either billing or shipping address has been selected by customer.
On Tax Setting page,
Set "Tax based" on to "Default address"
Enter a "Default tax address (used for tax calculation)"

RE: "for a group will be not calculate tax"
In your Customer Role, select "Tax exempt  "

Hallo,
Thank you for your answer!
We sell b2b,İ mean here the product price not include tax but on cart page need to calculate tax!!
İf i select price include tax option than will be calculate on cardpage from product price - tax rate  as tax !

Check your Tax Settings
Tax display type  
Prices include tax  

Best regards
Cebina
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.