PayPal website payments pro - advanced fraud management filters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 năm cách đây
Hello,

Does anybody know if the PayPal website payments pro plugin supports PayPals advanced fraud management filters? (System name Payments.PayPalDirect Author: nopCommerce team). We are on version 2.80, but are soon upgrading to 3.20.

We were recently the victim of a couple fraudsters and are interested in paying the extra to PayPal for advanced fraud management filters, but I need to know if it supports it.

Thanks,
10 năm cách đây
The advanced fraud filters work fine with nopcommerce PayPal plugin, with no additional changes needed. We turned them on for our production site, and they work as expected.
9 năm cách đây
Hello.

I am trying to configure the Paypal Direct plugin and believe is experience similar issue as you. Would you give me a little bit more detail in how you have resolve that?

Is there a setting in the Paypal account where I can switch on the advanced fraud management filters? When it is switched on, how does that accept what is happening on the frontend of the site when any invalid card information is entered?

Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.