Razor intellisense in plugin project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 năm cách đây
I have the same problem and haven't found a way to fix it yet. =\
9 năm cách đây
Friendly bump....for help. Can it be related to IISExpress Development or IIS Server setup?
9 năm cách đây
Here is a fix for VS 2012: http://mhammadchehab.com/wordpress/2013/12/enabling-intellisense-for-razor-in-class-library-mvc-5-razor-3-0/
9 năm cách đây
I'm using VS 2013........
9 năm cách đây
I had the same problem, but fixed it by adding the following references to the Plugin's project:

-System.Web.WebPages
-System.Web.WebPages.Razor

Then clean/build to coax intellisense to refresh. You may need more references than that, depending on what you already added. Take a look in the web.config and be sure you have references for the namespaces you want to use in your views.
9 năm cách đây
No... Nothing work, any ideas?
9 năm cách đây
Are you already including these in your references?
- System.Web.Mvc
- System.Web.Razor
- Nop.Web.Framework
9 năm cách đây
Sure i have...
9 năm cách đây
Sorry, that seemed to have worked for me.  I have VS 2013 update 2. Also set the target framework of the project to .NET 4.5.1.  After adding those references (and of course having the web.config copied from another plugin, at the Project level) I did a clean and build, then after a few seconds the intellisense picked up.  Are you having issues with all tags/markup, or only the core Razor items?
9 năm cách đây
Actually, I've found I need to reference the DLL's from the <NopSource>/packages/<Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.3.1.1>/lib/net45/... directories instead of the installed framework on my system.  Otherwise some of my projects wont compile after a clean, I needed to use the same versions for certain overrides.  You could make sure you're using those references instead of your System ones.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.