my site may have been hacked

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 năm cách đây
Within minutes of adding some products to my site, I noticed some broken images on the home page category section and featured item. The other pictures look fine on the other pages. When I tried to find out the cause of the broken image, I was shocked to find the URL pointed www.mafengwo.com. i don't know this company and Ive never heard of it before. I am terrified that my site may have been compromised. A restart brought the site back to normal.

Here is what I am running FYI,

Nopcommerce 2.5
Operating system Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
ASP.net info: v4.0.30319
9 năm cách đây
Anyone know what might have happened?
9 năm cách đây
I have a customer with the same issue and I am currently investigating it. I believe this is some kind of cross scripting exploit. I will have to investigate where the code handles user input.
9 năm cách đây
ralphberger wrote:
I have a customer with the same issue and I am currently investigating it. I believe this is some kind of cross scripting exploit. I will have to investigate where the code handles user input.

I'm still having the issue.  Have you had any luck fixing it?
8 năm cách đây
I just registered to give a helping hand if you still need it! Are you still having this issue?

I had this problem in Joomla websites. I lost about 3 months of good night sleep, noone could find any sollution. The problem did not contain any malicious code!

Finaly I decided to change hosting company to see if this was not actualy my problem, but my host's.

Turns out that I was correct. The problem was in the server! Not my websites!

listen to me and move to a better hosting company.

I will not mention any hosting name, because this is not a spam - advertising post! If you want, listen to my advice.

Cheers!
8 năm cách đây
This is DNS related attack and its not related to nopcommerce.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.