remarketing - fetch page values dynamically?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 năm cách đây
Hi,
I have compiled the version against v3.40 and sent you source code again. Since you updated some reference already it might happen that it will not run. Do not upgrade to latest nuget packages since some code will not run and you will need to update the source code. If you can you do a clean install of v3.40 again and put the compiled version there in the presentation->nop.framework->plugins folder. You can keep the same database. Take care of your web.config and files in the app_data folder. You need to keep those.

Other way around is to update the reference through nuget manager on the project.. Remove all of them and then go to the solution.right click there and click manage. then add the same references as for Froogle plugin. This plugin is basically and enhanced version of it.

J.
9 năm cách đây
I need this plugin, please help me.
9 năm cách đây
I never got time to go through the code and try to get something working.  I really need this plugin also !
7 năm cách đây
Dear Sir,

I m using nopcommerce 3.80 and I also installed the plugin Google Analytics or Universal Analytics

How to fetch these values dynamically????

1)ecomm_prodid: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',    
2)ecomm_pagetype: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
3)ecomm_totalvalue: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',

Finally, How did you achieved this...

Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.