Linnworks channel Management software integration.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 năm cách đây
I'm using nopCommerce with Linnworks channel management to handle stock across all our sales channels which is working well on a basic level.

Linnworks have recently added support for integration for nopc 3.5+ via direct adjustments on the database however it has a fundamental issue in that it only adjusts the stock quantity of a product and should the stock level go below the low level stock threshold it will not do the action defined in the Low stock activity field.

To overcome this I have added to the sql script (in my case) to disable and re-enable the buy button as appropriate when the stock level is adjusted in Linnworks.

This creates a static setting and ideally I would like to be able to do the action set in the Low stock activity field.

When selling an item in nopc this action is instigated by the AdjustInventory service, thus gives rise to this question:

Can the AdjustInventory service be called from a SQL query and if so how? (I'm relatively new to MVC/C#)

Regards,
Renners.
6 năm cách đây
I am trying to integrate my nop store with Linnworks. It seems to be the server path im struggling with. What file should i put the linnworks script in please?

Regards

Ashley
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.