Product Download Links Not Visible with v1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Now that I have upgraded to v1.5, when a product is purchased, the download link is not visible on the order details page.  I have the following download settings set on the product variant:

- Downloadable product: Checked
- Use download URL: NOT checked
- Download file: is set and verified by clicking on the download link that appears after uploading the file
- Unlimited downloads: checked
- Number of days: blank
- Download activation type: when order is paid
- Has sample download file: not checked

The order status is complete and paid and the download links are still not visible.  What am I missing?

/**** Testing Results ****/
I changed the "Download activation type" to "Manually", went to the customer's order and activated the product's download, and then the product download link was visible on the order details.

There must me something I'm missing when the "Download activation type" is set to "when order is paid".
14 năm cách đây
this could happen if the product price was set at 0.00 when you did your first test before setting to manual
14 năm cách đây
OK, so it is working, there was just a problem with this particular order where the customer already had their shopping cart filled before the upgrade to v1.5 and then they checked out after the upgrade.

Life Cycle/Test Case:

1. Set the product price to zero.
2. Customer tried to checkout and an error occurred. (using v1.4)
3. Upgraded to v1.5
4. Set the product price to $0.01 and customer checked out.
5. Order Status is now complete and paid
6. Download links not available
7. I had to change the product to download activation type to manual
8. Go to the customer's order in admin and make the download active.
9. Customer can now download the product

The download activation type "When Order is Paid" is working fine.  It was just this particular order that had issues.  I'm sure it was because of the $0 price, the upgrade, and the customer already having the products in their shopping cart before the upgrade that caused this issue.  I'm good now, thanks!
14 năm cách đây
Actually . . . it only worked when I checked out using "Manual Processing" payment method.  The download link was visible on the customer's order details page once I clicked on the paid button for the manually processed order.

But to test things further, I just changed one of my product's prices to $0.25 (this product's Download activation type is set to "when order is paid"), disabled the manual processing payment method and checked out using PayPal.  The order status is complete and paid and the download link is not available.  I was not experiencing this problem in v1.4

Right now, the only way I know how to get the product download link visible for customers on the order details page is to set the download activation type to manual.

Any ideas?
14 năm cách đây
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?  I haven't been able to get it to work.

Thanks in advance!
14 năm cách đây
It's caused by not saving PaidDate property of an order when order total is 0.00.

1. Open OrderManager.InsertOrder() method
2. And add something like:
if (OrderStatus == OrderStatusEnum.Paid && !PaidDate.HasValue)
{
   PaidDate = DateTime.NowUtc;
}
14 năm cách đây
I think you meant PaymentStatusEnum.Paid.  So I added the code in "bold" below to the InsertOrder() method, tested it, and everything seems to be working!  Thanks for your help Andrei!

if (PaidDate.HasValue)
                PaidDate = DateTimeHelper.ConvertToUtcTime(PaidDate.Value);
       else if (!PaidDate.HasValue && PaymentStatus == PaymentStatusEnum.Paid)
                PaidDate = DateTime.UtcNow;
13 năm cách đây
I'm sorry this may seem like a rediculous question, but how exactly do I access the ordermanager.insertorder() method? you are speaking of? Is it on the admin page - or do I need to edit code somewhere? I have no problem doing this, however if someone could point out where to find this it would be very helpful.
Thanks
13 năm cách đây
Also wondering if this is a permanent fix? I plan to offer a discount with a code  to my customers that they can use for any order. I have some downloadable products that are well below the amount of the discount amount i'm offering. As of now, if their total order amount is below the amount of the discount- there is obviously a balance of zero and the downloadable product isn't available to them. Is this fixable via the ordermanager fix mentioned above? And, again... where exactly can i find the ordermanager to add the code?
13 năm cách đây
v1.5

you need the full source version

libraries--> orders--> ordermanager.cs

around line 898

you need to recompile after making the change
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.