Percentage on Product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 năm cách đây
Hi,

if i added a vendor and he displays his products in my site. and he agree to pay me 2% on each product if a sale is made.

how to calculated or add extra 2% on product price. is there any option in admin page

or any plugin is have to install

or simply i have to take 10% on each product and pay him at end of the period.??

Thanks.
8 năm cách đây
It has to be done manually.  The vendor would have to add x% to the price paid by customer if they expect to get their full price after you get your %.  You have to manually pay the vendor at end of period; there is no current mechanism to automatically send vendor any payment.
8 năm cách đây
On most of the various payment processor integrations (Authorize.net, PayPal, etc..) there is a way to add a percentage charge onto the order total, but it works independent of the product Vendors.

There is a plugin called "PaymentDirector" which will allow you to create an expression to add a percentage onto any order that includes products related to a particular Vendor. That would allow you to recover the cost (2% or whatever) of any vendor fulfillment charges in advance of settling up with them at end of period.

Also, it is not good to ask the same question every day:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/36765/payment-system.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.