Timeout Error when import language file (v1.50)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Hello

I've searched through the hole forum for my problem :-) There were 1 possible solution with:

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] OFF
GO
SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ON

but this solution wouldn't work for me. What's the problem for the timeout error when i import a language file?

Error:
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

I've export the english language file to xml and changed a few to german. Now i would upload it to the shop into the second language "german/deutsch". I hope there is a possible solution for me. The system nopCommerce is great and i wouldn't change the system.

Regards, Florian
14 năm cách đây
divide the xml in two of 250 kb.. and import one, then the other... that how i solved it!!!
14 năm cách đây
Thank you, i just solved the problem in this way:
Directly in the SQL server i copied the english content into the same table qith a new language id (the language id from the german language). now i can edit the words in the sql server :-) if this way wouldn't work, your way would be my next step ;-)

Regards & thank you for help
14 năm cách đây
can you explain me HOW to do that?

im a 0 in sql.

thanks
14 năm cách đây
I have to ask my friend, he did it for me. I'm also a noob in SQL ;-) Maybe i could give you tomorrow an answer.
14 năm cách đây
thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.