Could not load file or assembly - PerlRegex.dll in release mode

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 năm cách đây
I have downloaded nopCommerce project and trying to build whole solution in Release mode.

It is giving below error:

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line
Error    Could not load file or assembly 'file:///G:\Users\Workspaces\iShop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\bin\Release\PerlRegex.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)  Nop.Services  G:\Users\Workspaces\iShop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\SGEN

But when I try to build it in debug mode, it is not throwing any error.

Please help.
8 năm cách đây
I can tell you a tips ..... use nopcommerce default project (no source) ........and copy and replace only your required dll (getting from debug mode)  ...Where you change source file.  .Such as ..you Nop.Web source file then only replace Nop.Web.dll
8 năm cách đây
Hi,

The problem is that the files that you've downloaded are blocked. It is a Windows feature that blocks certain files.

Download again the nopCommerce and before you unzip it, right click it and select properties. After that click Unblock and you are ready to go. Unzip the package and run in Visual Studio.

Hope this helps!
8 năm cách đây
www.Nop-Templates.com: Thanks for helping us. We followed the said steps and it worked.
8 năm cách đây
More simple solution...
Just go to folder "packages\nopCommerceCustom" --> right click--> go to Properties--> and click on Unblock button.
7 năm cách đây
I had the same problem with NopCOmmerce 3.70 and the "unblock" solution works! Unblock the zipped file by right click -> properties -> unblock and then building the solution in release mode will work.

Thank you all for your help.
7 năm cách đây
I wish this had been included in the original documentation. This saved me a bunch of headache! Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.