Multiple Price Levels

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Lena Raman wrote:
I would like to know if nopCommerce supports multiple pricing levels.

For example,

user visits my site and see regular retail prices. If they log in with their user ID then the prices displayed for this user is their own price level such as wholesale/employee etc.

Thanks, hope my question is clear

Hi there,

I am using Nop version 3.80 and need to implement a price level for some of my users as well.

How do i go about setting this up for specific users only?

Thanks
Lena

Simply, as explained above, use tier prices (it can be only one tier for 1 or above units) by customer role and assign the corresponding role to your specific users.
6 năm cách đây
Tiers are not really a good solution for this, it's kind of a thing you could use, but it's not the expected functionality at all.

Anyway, is there a way to import those prices somehow, or is it only possible through the product form? Meaning that we have to manually go in and add tier prices for thousands of products?
6 năm cách đây
compito wrote:
Tiers are not really a good solution for this, it's kind of a thing you could use, but it's not the expected functionality at all.

Anyway, is there a way to import those prices somehow, or is it only possible through the product form? Meaning that we have to manually go in and add tier prices for thousands of products?

You can create the Discount with Discount Requirement : Must be assigned to customer role

Create Discount for each customer Role like (Wholesale/Employee/Retailer etc..) and assign that discount to the Product.

So when the wholesale customer login they will be getting the product with discounted price.
6 năm cách đây
I get that, but I still have to do all that manually for every product, it can't be imported for whole product catalog, right?
That is pretty much mission impossible for shops with thousands of products.

May be a good time to do an extension for customer group based dynamic pricelist creation...

Anyone knows what table is used for storing tier prices btw? Might be useful for quick and dirty SQL import.
6 năm cách đây
compito wrote:
I get that, but I still have to do all that manually for every product, it can't be imported for whole product catalog, right?
That is pretty much mission impossible for shops with thousands of products.

May be a good time to do an extension for customer group based dynamic pricelist creation...

Anyone knows what table is used for storing tier prices btw? Might be useful for quick and dirty SQL import.

You can use the Assign Products of Coupons. From that you can Do bulk insert easily. Also the Assign Product has product filer too. That can be helpful too.
http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Discount/ProductAddPopup?discountId=1&btnId=btnRefreshProducts&formId=discount-form
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.