Variant Image Lightbox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 năm cách đây
Ok, I'm trying to add the lightbox feature to the ProductVariantsInGrid for each variant image.  Kind of like a zoomed in view of the picture.  I got the lightbox to work but it's pulling up the images for all the variants in the lightbox, so it was 1 of 10 with the next option.  I only want the one image of the variant I clicked on.  What do I need to look at?

Thanks,
WaltD
15 năm cách đây
A little update.  When I changed it so that the variants could show a larger image via slimbox, it also put in the "No Image Available" for products that don't have variants. So I put it back to the original.  Does anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish larger image functionality?
15 năm cách đây
Ok, we are back to the original problem.  I've resolved my other issues by making the image a hyperlink and then adding a line for the "navigateUrl".  However, I'm still pulling back all the variant images in the light box where as I only want the one that we clicked on.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.