Issues when creating a custom admin page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to create a custom admin suited for different vendors where they can only manage their own catalog, shipping etc.

Anyways, I started off by replicating the basic functionality of the built in Administration folder.
All I did was add a folder called 'VendorAdmin', and I'm getting this wonderful error:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin.mainMaster'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin.mainMaster"
Line 2:      CodeBehind="main.master.cs" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /VendorAdmin/main.master    Line: 1

I'm assuming it's something to do with the namespace "NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin".

Anyone have any insight into this?

Much appreciated!
13 năm cách đây
check your code-behind file have the same namespace?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.