nopCommerce 3.80 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Did you backupped your language file? My suggestion is to backup all language packs, update and reload "em. It may be possible that some resouece strings have neen renamed or replaced
7 năm cách đây
I downloaded the latest nosource file for 3.8 and was attempting to upgrade a 3.7 test site to 3.8.  The SQL upgrade script ran fine.  However, after copying the nopcommerce files (extracted from .rar file and FTP'd to server) and re-installing the Settings.txt and InstalledPluggins.txt files, I got the following error in the browser (had to turn errors on).

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Nop.Web.MvcApplication'.
Source Error:
Line 1:  <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="Nop.Web.MvcApplication" Language="C#" %>
Source File: /global.asax    Line: 1
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.114.0   

I tried a different method of uploading the files (created a .zip file, uploaded it the server, unzipped from the host admin panel). Same results as above.

I had previously downloaded the nosource file down a few days earlier (which I had not tested) so I deleted all the uploaded files and copied those from the earlier .rar file.  This time it worked.  There appears to be a problem with the latest nosource .rar file???

Since I have it running with the earlier version, is there a way to make the changes that were slip-streamed without compiling the source myself?  If there is a problem with the current nosource, will an update be provided?

Thx!
7 năm cách đây
Sure you set active directory rights properly to directory folders?
7 năm cách đây
infinito62 wrote:
Sure you set active directory rights properly to directory folders?

If this is addressed to me, I made no changes between the two scenarios described above, so I do not think it is relevant.  One worked, the other didn't.  Only "possible" explanation is that there was something corrupted in the downloaded .rar file.  Maybe, but doubtful as the archive tested fine.

Has anyone upgraded 3.7 to 3.8 using the most recent (nosource) changes Andrei posted (see here)?
7 năm cách đây
I used the first and had no problem. I'll update to the last build as soon as I'll publish.
7 năm cách đây
I just got a chance to run a local instance of 3.8 and wanted to say that the new admin portal looks AMAZING!  Well done.
7 năm cách đây
suloveoun wrote:
Dear,

After I upgrade to 3.80 to my real server it look like not correct text display!

Enlarge screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/jna83o2dn/Capture.png

Have you been able to solve this  now?
I am experiencing the same challenge here.
7 năm cách đây
bosunjohnson wrote:
Dear,

After I upgrade to 3.80 to my real server it look like not correct text display!

How many language packs you have on your store site?

What is your set default language?
7 năm cách đây
L.K wrote:
Dear,

How many language packs you have on your store site?

What is your set default language?

I am using the default language (English)
I have not installed any additional language.
7 năm cách đây
bosunjohnson wrote:

I am using the default language (English)
I have not installed any additional language.

Can you please try clearing cache and restart application from the admin panel?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.