Google Checkout not showing as a payment option ver 1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
I'm trying to set up Google checkout but it is not showing as a payment option.  Google Checkout is enabled, the MerchantID and MerchantKey are loaded both in the database and web.config.  I generated the appropriate checkout images with the correct MerchantID.  I looked at the source and cannot find where the button is generated.  I'm at a lose what to do next and would appreciate suggestions.
13 năm cách đây
I've looked at the code for 1.50, although I don't completely understand the structure, I believe some code may be missing. Modules.CheckoutPaymentMethodControl binds data for valid payment methods.  When GoogleCheckout is processed it is determined that it's a button, which I believe is correct, but there is no code to handle it.  The only code to handle a button is for PayPalExpress.

Is this correct, and the code is missing, or am I totally following an incorrect path.

TIA
13 năm cách đây
Is there anyone using Google Checkout with version 1.50?
13 năm cách đây
I tried to enable that Google checkout setting in mine since I'm still in a dev environment just to see if it would show up but I received an error saying it couldn't access a tmp file; very odd. I do have Paypal express enabled so I checked another payment method to see if there is some permissions lost so I enabled COD no problem so I'm kinda miffed why I couldn't enable Google checkout.
13 năm cách đây
Google checkout button is shown on your shopping cart page (not "select payment method" page)
13 năm cách đây
Ok, just located the problem.  When I was testing sales tax I had 4 ship to's and 4 Bill to's.  It appears that if you have more the two addresses the Google Checkout does not appear.  I guess that is not a major bug but should be looked at in the future releases.

Now that I have the button let me see if it works.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.