Want to develop web portal with multiple merchant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Hello All-

I want to develop an portal for e-commerce with multiple merchant and having three types of users in portal end users, merchants and admin.

Is there someone who had already developed this using NopCommerce. I would really appreciate if you could inform me if this possible, is NOP commerce that extensible, or I can start building something on nopcommerce.

I was searching out for some tutorial of nopcommerce as well, is there any ebook which describe everything how we can use nopcommerce.

Please help me with this.

Thanks
DHarmen
7 năm cách đây
dharmen_bavaria wrote:
Hello All-

I want to develop an portal for e-commerce with multiple merchant and having three types of users in portal end users, merchants and admin.

Is there someone who had already developed this using NopCommerce. I would really appreciate if you could inform me if this possible, is NOP commerce that extensible, or I can start building something on nopcommerce.

I was searching out for some tutorial of nopcommerce as well, is there any ebook which describe everything how we can use nopcommerce.

Please help me with this.

Thanks
DHarmen

Check the multi-vendor features in Nop. With them you can have multiple vendors/merchants. There are also some extensions to enhance these features and for multi-tenant
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.