QuickBooks support and how to use sales reps that get sale credit

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Hello,

I'm a developer and have used nC a few years back.  I'm trying to sell the idea to a new client.  We've gone through the front- and back-end demos and they're highly impressed, however, they have a couple of questions that I cannot answer, nor are clear from the latest version online.

1.  Sales Partner Support:
a.  Can we develop a process in which sales reps are able to promote our products and track all sales related to their efforts?  In return, these reps will receive a % commission.  
•  We would like to focus on the scenario where the net price would not change (i.e. no discount code). So what would allow a rep or a vendor channel to receive credit for a directed TORQ sale, and where the end user is either motivated to, or unaware, of leveraging the rep/vendor ‘channel’.
b.  Based on the above, are the ‘stores’, ‘roles’, or a combination of both functionalities with nopCommerce the means to achieve this? And how…
2.  QBO Integration – You indicated that there is  Quickbooks Connex plug-in, does this work with Quick Books Online? An absolute need is to have daily sales integrate from nopCommerce into QBO so that inventory is matched (deducted accordingly). We run our accounting reports through QBO so full integration is needed (which is currently handled by Square and QBO integration).

Many thanks for your help!
Scott Ritshie
7 năm cách đây
Anyone?
7 năm cách đây
funkykeys wrote:
Hello,

I'm a developer and have used nC a few years back.  I'm trying to sell the idea to a new client.  We've gone through the front- and back-end demos and they're highly impressed, however, they have a couple of questions that I cannot answer, nor are clear from the latest version online.

1.  Sales Partner Support:
a.  Can we develop a process in which sales reps are able to promote our products and track all sales related to their efforts?  In return, these reps will receive a % commission.  
•  We would like to focus on the scenario where the net price would not change (i.e. no discount code). So what would allow a rep or a vendor channel to receive credit for a directed TORQ sale, and where the end user is either motivated to, or unaware, of leveraging the rep/vendor ‘channel’.
b.  Based on the above, are the ‘stores’, ‘roles’, or a combination of both functionalities with nopCommerce the means to achieve this? And how…
2.  QBO Integration – You indicated that there is  Quickbooks Connex plug-in, does this work with Quick Books Online? An absolute need is to have daily sales integrate from nopCommerce into QBO so that inventory is matched (deducted accordingly). We run our accounting reports through QBO so full integration is needed (which is currently handled by Square and QBO integration).

Many thanks for your help!
Scott Ritshie

For 1 how will the sales partner promote these sales? For this you can use the affiliate feature and plugins or the impersonate customer feature

For 2 check available QB plugins
7 năm cách đây
Thanks, Eduardo, this is extremely helpful.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.