Customize according to requrement

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Admin.
We are writing a new E commerce Application . We want to use NOPCommerce as our solution.
Can we customize the features and functionalities of the NOPCommerce solution according to our requirement. Let's say we want to implement a different User Management process for our requirement. So will it work according to my thinking ? There are lots more , like we want to implement our own styles and we also want to add new features to our application. Can this feasible for us to proceed with this solution ?
7 năm cách đây
kalyanprofessional wrote:
Admin.
We are writing a new E commerce Application . We want to use NOPCommerce as our solution.
Can we customize the features and functionalities of the NOPCommerce solution according to our requirement. Let's say we want to implement a different User Management process for our requirement. So will it work according to my thinking ? There are lots more , like we want to implement our own styles and we also want to add new features to our application. Can this feasible for us to proceed with this solution ?

nopCommerce is open-source and full source code is available to download: https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx

You can customize nopCommerce however you like as per your requirements.
7 năm cách đây
Hi Lavish,
Can I look into any example of customization ? Can you please share any examples regarding this . ?

Regards
Kalyan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.