shipping director unable to detect multiple vendors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Hi there,

I recently downloaded the trial version of NopTools Shipping Director and configured it to work for the following scenarios with multi vendors:

1> If a customer places an order consisting of products from more than 1 vendor, then Shipping.ByTotal would be called

2> If a customer places an order consisting of products from only 1 vendor, then a flat rate for that vendor would be applied.

Here are the rules I've set - out of the 3 rules the last 2 work but not the first. The expression Items.Select(Product.VendorId).Distinct().Count() > 1 does not return true even if products from 2, 3 vendors are placed in the cart, however  if I change the expression to Items.Select(Product.VendorId).Distinct().Count() > 0, it will return true (I can confirm I have added products from multiple vendors to the cart - tried multiple times)

Order  Active  Type  Name  Expression  RateExpression  SurchargeExpression  NameExpression  DescriptionExpression
1  True  OptionExit  Shipping for Multiple Vendors  Items.Select(Product.VendorId).Distinct().Count()>1  Shipping.ByTotal      "Delivery for all vendors would be before 24 hrs, Delivery for grocery would be before 72 hours"
3  True  OptionExit  Spell Foods Shipping  Items.Any(Product.VendorId = 14)  [$SubTotalWithoutDiscounts]<2000 ? 150 : 0      "Spell foods will deliver your order before 24 hours"
4  True  OptionExit  Daanish Shipping  Items.Any(Product.VendorId = 4)  [$SubTotalWithoutDiscounts]<2000 ? 100 : 0      "Daanish will deliver your order before 24 hours"

Thanks,
Sagar
7 năm cách đây
just fyi for community ...
Sagar used Shipping Director's $Debug output and resolved the issue:

... the field "Use Warehouse Location" in configuration --> settings --> shipping settings. This was causing the problem.

- So, the solution is, when we install Shipping Director - we need to uncheck "Use Warehouse Location" in configuration --> settings --> shipping settings and instead check "Use warehouse location" in the shipping director configuration settings.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.