This assembly has been built with an evaluation version of SmartAssembly, which has expired.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Hello,

I installed a trial version for a plugin, I'm yet to purchase the full version. At the moment anytime i load my site this is the message i get " This assembly has been built with an evaluation version of SmartAssembly, which has expired."

I have already removed the plugin from the solution and republished in Visual Studio but it keeps coming back with the same error.

Need help ASAP.

Regards,
Immanuel
7 năm cách đây
Add a blank line to the end of your global.asax file.  That will cause ASP.NET to force recompile (and should clear any temp files).
7 năm cách đây
Hello New York,

Thanks for the response. I have tried it and i'm still getting the same error. Any alternative?
7 năm cách đây
Now a new error comes up "Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=17863af14b0044da' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

I've update the NuGet package to 4.2.1 of the Autofac, so I don't know why it's still reading the earlier 3.5.0 version
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.