NopCommerce 3.80 install on GoDaddy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Hello all new to the forum.
I am trying to install nopCommerce on GoDaddy ( i have windows host no problem there)
The error im getting:

Setup failed: An exception was thrown while executing a resolve operation. See the InnerException for details. ---> The Entity Framework provider type 'System.Data.Entity.SqlServerCompact.SqlCeProviderServices, EntityFramework.SqlServerCompact' registered in the application config file for the ADO.NET provider with invariant name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0' could not be loaded. Make sure that the assembly-qualified name is used and that the assembly is available to the running application. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=260882 for more information. (See inner exception for details.)

I have downloaded no source files -> extracted to my pc -> used filezilla to ftp the files to godaddy -> i have given permissions to required files and now I'm just stuck at this bit.

If anyone could help i would really appreciate it.
7 năm cách đây
Have you created a SQL Database for your nopCommerce site during the installation process?

You may find this helpful: https://www.iis.net/learn/publish/troubleshooting-web-deploy/troubleshooting-common-problems-with-web-deploy
7 năm cách đây
Hi,
I have created the new database (with user and password) before attempting to install NopCommerce and in the installation window on NopCommerce where it asks me for server name, database name, username and password for DB i provide it (i have confirmed that the login details for DB work fine) and then after trying to install it gives me this error.
I was wondering could it be that while transferring files over ftp something went wrong?
Maybe I should try to re-upload all files again?  

Regards,
Remi
7 năm cách đây
Reuploading al lthe files seems to have fixed it. I guess there was an issue while uploading al lthe files first time.
7 năm cách đây
RemiGri wrote:
Reuploading al lthe files seems to have fixed it. I guess there was an issue while uploading al lthe files first time.

That's great - Good to hear that your issue has been resolved :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.