Plugin are not viisible

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
I've installed last 3.8 version.

I tried to add some plugins with this steps :

- download from marketplace (es. universalchat)
- extract file
- add to /plugins folder
- go to administrator -> Confiig -> Plugins -> Local Plugin
- Press reload (or restart)
- the list is empty.

PS: I see there are many default plugins, but no one are in list
7 năm cách đây
Possibly a permissions issue, do you see any warnings on the admin warning page?
7 năm cách đây
Yes you are right !,

This is the warning :
'Comelite.UniversalConnector' plugin is incompatible with your nopCommerce version. Delete it or update to the latest version.

The last Comelite.UniversalConnector version is 3.80

my system is 3.90

how is possible 3.90 ?, 3.80 is not the last version  ?
7 năm cách đây
mtugnoli wrote:
Yes you are right !,

This is the warning :
'Comelite.UniversalConnector' plugin is incompatible with your nopCommerce version. Delete it or update to the latest version.

The last Comelite.UniversalConnector version is 3.80

my system is 3.90

Hi,

3.90 is the version that is currently under development. Most probably you have downloaded it from the github directly.

The latest 'stable' version is 3.80 and it is available for download either from github ( by changing the develop branch to master ) or from Downloads -> Download nopCommerce page here.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Hristian
7 năm cách đây
mtugnoli wrote:

If you downloaded the source from the download page it should be 3.80. If you cloned it from GitHub then the development branch will be marked as 3.90 so you probably want to switch to the Master branch which should still be 3.80

Edit: Looks like nop-templates beat me to it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.