How to import products with attributes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
I have discovered that the problem with Import Products in nopCom 3.90 was that it not accept the attributes in the same spreadsheet.
How can I import products with attributes?
7 năm cách đây
I don't believe this feature is available yet. I've been waiting for it myself.

I think it's being looked at for v4.0
7 năm cách đây
Actually, this was added in 3.80:

Note: if you use product attributes, an exported table will be grouped by rows, to view attribute details click + next to your product in the table.

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10256674
7 năm cách đây
embryo wrote:
Actually, this was added in 3.80:

Note: if you use product attributes, an exported table will be grouped by rows, to view attribute details click + next to your product in the table.

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10256674

Yes, this is true for Product Attributes but not for Specification Attributes. Correct?

I have far more variables for Specification Attributes (size, length, voltage, etc.) than I do for Product Attributes (Color, Quantity). It would be great to see a method by which I can bulk-assign Specification Attributes for a large number of products. I run an automotive parts website and normally my SKU is indicative of some technical specification. So I could filter (in excel) all ignition wire SKUS beginning with "7" and assign a Specification Attribute of "7mm."

I am encouraged by the continuous development and support of nopcommerce. It's a terrific platform and bound to get even better.
5 năm cách đây
i have a working solution for this!
i also do automotive with over 10m parts.

send you a copy?
5 năm cách đây
I need same solution about import product with specification attribute. Can you help me?
5 năm cách đây
This is so pathetic... the only way I can find to import specification attributes is to either BUY ADDINS (funny how that is huh?) or write my own code... this is supposed to be OPENSOURCE right now its impossible to backup from one database to another because all the tools are not available... what use is this? I am so sorry I made the decision to use this crap software
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.