Multi-Store with different prices and currencies

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 năm cách đây
Is this supported out of the box?

Also, can each store have a separate configurable Shipping and Payment methods?

Thanks!
7 năm cách đây
Anyone? thanks
7 năm cách đây
crawler486 wrote:
Is this supported out of the box?

Also, can each store have a separate configurable Shipping and Payment methods?

Thanks!

Yes. Tier prices  feature can let you, even with just one tier, set pricing per store (Example in Advance mode). You can also set currencies per store. But notice that you can only have one primary currency which applies for all stores.

Payment methods can also  individually be configured per store (example). Use Shipping Director extension for the case of shipping methods or Payment Director to have more flexibility for the case of payments
3 năm cách đây
Is there a way to look up currency exchange rates within Shipping Director?  I'm looking at using it for our site.  A problem I've come across is that one of our stores (for a particular country) has quite a complex tiered system that is designed in the local currency, i.e. not the primary store currency.  Putting the rules into Shipping Director, I'm having to convert all the different local currency amounts using a multiplier (primary store currency rate/local currency rate) because SD only accepts primate store currency amounts.  Seems a bit crazy as I'll then need to go in and change this multiplier every time the currency rate changes!

If SD only will accept primary store currency figures, please could someone tell me how to automate this multiplier?  Also, is there a way to avoid rounding errors - I'm sensing these expressions are not as "decimal" as advertised...
3 năm cách đây
NopTools support have been very helpful.  The solutions to my two questions are:

1. Use a SQL statement to look up the necessary rate, e.g. type "GBPExchangeRate" in Name and then in the Expression column type (make sure you include the semi-colon)
SELECT Rate FROM Currency WHERE CurrencyCode = 'GBP';

2. Doh - I had the wrong config, go to All Settings and set shoppingcartsettings.roundpricesduringcalculation to False
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.