feature available

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 năm cách đây
I am new to this, so just wanted to know whether some of the below features available or not?

1) According to customer buying history, if we can track his interested/related product category and fire an email automatically when new product comes in that category. e.g. if one had bought mobile then if new mobile case/cover comes on store we can fire an email

2) Some announcements emails to be fire to all customers who have bought something from store.

3) Can we notify customers periodically about recommended products depending on their search history on our store.

4) For particular transaction if payments are done, then can we update transaction status automatically from pending to paid?
6 năm cách đây
Hrg wrote:
I am new to this, so just wanted to know whether some of the below features available or not?

1) According to customer buying history, if we can track his interested/related product category and fire an email automatically when new product comes in that category. e.g. if one had bought mobile then if new mobile case/cover comes on store we can fire an email

2) Some announcements emails to be fire to all customers who have bought something from store.

3) Can we notify customers periodically about recommended products depending on their search history on our store.

4) For particular transaction if payments are done, then can we update transaction status automatically from pending to paid?

1 to 3. Not out of the box but there are some features such as "Products also purchased", 'Recently viewed products' and 'New products' that can be configured in catalog settings (advanced mode) and there are some plugins for making recommendations and for mailing campaings There are other external providers for this such as BlueKnow

4- This is usually taken care by the payment plugins installed in the store
6 năm cách đây
Hrg wrote:

1. and 2. I recommend this plugin:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1230/smart-campaigns-promotional-e-mailings-to-users-reminders-foxnetsoftcom.aspx

3. I recommend this plugin:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1611/general-tracking-customers-interests-foxnetsoftcom.aspx

4. I recommend this plugin:
  https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2113/checking-delivery-status-usps-ups-fedex-etc-foxnetsoftcom.aspx
6 năm cách đây
Thank you all... But I wanted to know free plugins if any.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.