Executed Upgrade scripts on Database, Stuck on install page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
So I kinda did things backwards and ran the sql upgrade script on my database seperatly from the install wizard. so now when I want to go to my website is still always brings me straight to the install wizard and if I go through the steps at the end it says "you already have version 1.60" but I cant get past this screen. Anyone know what I can do?
13 năm cách đây
Is your ConnectionString.config file set?
13 năm cách đây
Nope it wasn't! Thanks!
13 năm cách đây
CE_Design wrote:
So I kinda did things backwards and ran the sql upgrade script on my database seperatly from the install wizard. so now when I want to go to my website is still always brings me straight to the install wizard and if I go through the steps at the end it says "you already have version 1.60" but I cant get past this screen. Anyone know what I can do?

I did the same with v.1.8 and am stuck at the same set-up screen. My connection strings are set. Any ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.