Best way to create custom inventory import program

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 năm cách đây
Carneno wrote:
Adam,

Thanks for pointing me to that article.

So, if I create a derived class inheriting the class ImportManager, I can override any method or property in that base class.  Specifically the virtual method ImportProductsFromXlsx.

However, I don't see how that helps me.  I want to change some of the assignment statements in the ImportProductsFromXlsx. method.  For instance, price.  If I want to calculate a price in my derived class, how would I do that and still have the base class do all of the other processing?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Tony

Here's a link with good information.

Hope that helps!
6 năm cách đây
Adam,

I have referred to that documentation several times for learning purposes.

Are you saying that there is information there that will explain how to change only the parts I want in the ImportProductsFromXlsx method?  If so, can you give me a keyword to search on?

Thanks,
Tony
6 năm cách đây
Does anyone know how to inherit Nop.Services\ExportImport\ImportManager from a plugin?

I get an error on this line: public LakesideImportManager(IProductService productService,

The error I am getting is: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'productService'

I copied in all of the fields and the whole constructor exactly the way it is in the original ImportManager and I still get the error.

Any help that anyone can provide would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.