How to use API plugin for integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 năm cách đây
Hello,

I need to make any kind of integration (does not matter of the level, it can be very simple) of a loyalty and promotion, its name is Boxplosive, with NopCommerce. Because I am not familiar with plugins and APIs, can you tell me or explain me how can I use the available API plugin and probably the MailChimp Synchronization plugin. I have seen they are for free and I installed them at the NopCommerce. I have read the description of the API plugin that I have an access to Customers like an object, but I don't know how I can implement the integration with the customers, connected to Boxplosive for instance. Or you might probably can have any other idea for integration between both systems, I am intrigued to read your brainstorm. I would be very happy if someone can help me, because I am not familiar, working with that and I don't have almost any experience.

P.S: If you have any other idea for integration without plugin, I am open to share it :)!

Best regards!
6 năm cách đây
Please don't duplicate topics.  Someone already offered to help you here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.