v1.60 returning to a wrong page after adding something to shopping cart (very annoying as a customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
This is a very serious bug for the business/customers even though you could argue whether it is a bug or a very bad design.

Scenario:
If you browse the catalog and add something to the shopping cart it will return you back to top category OR the last page for a product you bought earlier.

E.g.
1. Browse to electronics - cameras - click add to chars - (comes to chart page) - click continue and you end up at top category.
Expected behavior should be that you return to the page where you clicked add to chart or its category

2. I browse to clothes - shoes - click add to chart - (comes to a page for the product) set the size and click add to chart - (comes to the chart) click on continue and I get back to the shoe I bought page.
This is ok, even though I would prefer, as a customer, that I ended up in its category. I just bough the shoes, what is the probability that I would like to buy them again, but I might want to continue buying other shoes though.

3. I now browse to jewelry - click add to chart - (come to chart page) - click continue and you end up at the shoe page.
Expected behavior should be that you return to the jewelry category

Do you know if this will be fixed soon or if someone got the code that will fix this issue? I want to release a new shopping site after summer, the customer is satisfied with most of it, but they can not accept this behavior. Which I totally agree with them. Try adding 20 different products in a category that is the 3rd or 4th subcategory from the top.
13 năm cách đây
Thanks for reporting this issue. It'll be fixed in the next release.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.