v1.6 upgrade: site runs, but admin can't see data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
I just upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6. On my test site it works fine. I brought it up on my production site, and the store appears to work fine. When I go to admin area and navigate to products, categories or topics, I can see the list for each. But when I click on one, the system displays a blank page. The master page structure is there (menu, header), and the save and delete button is visible, but the catagory portion is blank. It does not even display the field areas.

I also tried to add a category, and again not even the field areas were visible.

I also uploaded a copy of catagory.aspx directly from my test site where it is working. No change.

I used the same build for my test site and my production.

Any ideas?
13 năm cách đây
[email protected] wrote:
I just upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6. On my test site it works fine. I brought it up on my production site, and the store appears to work fine. When I go to admin area and navigate to products, categories or topics, I can see the list for each. But when I click on one, the system displays a blank page. The master page structure is there (menu, header), and the save and delete button is visible, but the catagory portion is blank. It does not even display the field areas.

I also tried to add a category, and again not even the field areas were visible.

I also uploaded a copy of catagory.aspx directly from my test site where it is working. No change.

I used the same build for my test site and my production.

Any ideas?

Your problem may be the same as this issue:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4891/blank-pages-shown-in-admin.aspx

In version 1.60, there is a . in the folder name for the JavaScript files for the HTMLEditor (see \NopCommerceStore\editors\HTMLEditor) which affects the loading of the files on some servers. The . has been removed for the upcoming version 1.70 (see change set 54530).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.