how to apply new them for 1.10 version i want to add dark orange theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Hi friends I want to apply dark orange theme for 1.10 version whichi i can see in 1.11 version....

When i tried i am gettin ajaxtool kit error what is the procedure for that and what can i do for that ...to make changes..

Thanks
Bhasker B
14 năm cách đây
Hi,

You will need to do a LOT of css reworking to get it work with nop 1.10. My advise would be to download the latest version of nop(1.20).

Mike..
14 năm cách đây
Agree. 1.10 still used a lot of tables for layout. Most of these were removed in 1.11 > and the darkOrange theme was created for this purpose.
14 năm cách đây
Great design pattern used in this project, i really admire the guy who build the structure of the website.
14 năm cách đây
Hi mate i have installed nopcommerce 20 and i am working on that its really nice and i have seen the email validation feature which makes me bit happy as i suggested you when i am working on 1.10 thanks for that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.