access the web server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 năm cách đây
can anyone helping me please,

I'm working on Nopcommerce V3.9 for No Source code version (using admin panel) only, My manager do all the steps of downloading the store ang give me the link only to start working on it, now I want to add new plugin and I read that I need to access the web server that is hosting the site.

how can I access the web server?!
6 năm cách đây
Hello,

You need to login into website directory on web server using FTP credentials. You can use any FTP client such as FileZilla.

Thank you,
Atul
6 năm cách đây
how can I do this? where can I find the website directory and the web server?
6 năm cách đây
Dema.hamideh wrote:
how can I do this? where can I find the website directory and the web server?

Hello,

Are you allowed to use any FTP and do you have FTP credentials?
6 năm cách đây
Dema.hamideh wrote:
can anyone helping me please,

I'm working on Nopcommerce V3.9 for No Source code version (using admin panel) only, My manager do all the steps of downloading the store ang give me the link only to start working on it, now I want to add new plugin and I read that I need to access the web server that is hosting the site.

how can I access the web server?!

You should talk to hosting provider.

There is 2 way you can access to your files.

One is ftp which you access with some kind of application. Like file zila.

But you have your ftp credential so you need to talk to hosting provider or find our in your account.

Another proceess is that if you hosting provider directly support to upload file then you can upload from there like smarter asp.net

So,basically this two option through you can access to your files.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.