nopCommerce 4 application hang

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hi,

i'm using nopCommerce 4 on a development machine (Core i7 8gb ram Windows 10 Professional). SQL runs on a development machine separated from the webserver.

During normal operations, not attached to debug, but executing normally using Nop.Web process behind IIS proxy, application hang and i am obliged to restart it from button in Administration or killing the process.

Sometime application run slowly, take a lot of time to load pages (both Admin and Frontend) sometimes load the page but it's completely unusable because still didnt load all static resources.

I don't know if it's an IIS problem, a ASP.NET core problem or nopCommerce issue.

I'm making a software selection for my company and i would use nopCommerce as our B2B2C multistore ecommerce platform but this intermittent problems don't le me "happy" with this choice.

Someone has experienced this problem before?
5 năm cách đây
Try just directly running the Nop.Web.exe in the site folder, and see if same problem.  (After DOS window appears, it will take several seconds before you see messages / site loads)
5 năm cách đây
After installed IIS Support package, aspNetCore web.config node has changed liked this:

<aspNetCore requestTimeout="00:07:00" processPath="bin\IISSupport\VSIISExeLauncher.exe" arguments="-argFile IISExeLauncherArgs.txt" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="false" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" />

This is necessary to debug in Visual Studio an aspnetcore application hosted behind IIS.

At this point, i can assume that the hang problem is caused by the IISSupport tunnel.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.