mobile e-commerce app

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
hello all , is there a mobile package integrated with nop-commerce site
5 năm cách đây
jan-habib wrote:
hello all , is there a mobile package integrated with nop-commerce site

Please explain in more detail what you want. If you refer to an APP, nopCommerce does not offer that out of the box but there are some for sale in the market place.
5 năm cách đây
you already replay about what i need , but i found there are no free andriod app like nopcommerce website to try , as first before try nop commerce, i installed free e-commerce from yours and then buy traction theme , then after this i faced that i must have also mobile app integrated with my traction theme e-commerce site , but i found it's talking about more than +1000 dollar :D :D , i buy traction with 249 dollar only :D :D :D
5 năm cách đây
jan-habib wrote:
you already replay about what i need , but i found there are no free andriod app like nopcommerce website to try , as first before try nop commerce, i installed free e-commerce from yours and then buy traction theme , then after this i faced that i must have also mobile app integrated with my traction theme e-commerce site , but i found it's talking about more than +1000 dollar :D :D , i buy traction with 249 dollar only :D :D :D

You can try the demo version of mobile app. You can download it from AppStore or Google Play store:
Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nopCommerce.nopCommerce
App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nopcommerce-app-by-nop4you/id1279297533?mt=8

To be honest and I'm pretty sure that the most of users will agree with me, you won't find free, customized mobile app. Even if you are a developer, costs of creating such app are high. It's time consuming and difficult, so the price must be higher than typical plugins.

Best,
Patryk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.