Nop_LogInsert has too many arguments specified.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Help?

Just had goDaddy upgrade us from 1.40 to 1.60. The install seems to have worked fine, none of our data was lost.

Copied the 1.50 and 1.60 SQL upgrade scripts off to my desktop.

Went into SQL Server and attempted to run Scripts/1.50/nopCommerce_upgrade.sql

and got the following error:

Invalid column name 'IsSenderNotified'.

Ran nopCommerce_upgrade1.sql  successfully, but got the same error on nopCommerce_upgrade2.sql

Decided to see what the result of NOT running the update scripts would be so I re-set my SSL setting in the webconfig, edited the new styles.css to match our old site, and attempted to process a test purchase. (NOTE: I have not made ANY code level changes to nopCommerce.)

Everything seems to have worked fine, looks fine up until I hit "Confirm Order".

Then, I get

Procedure or function Nop_LogInsert has too many arguments specified.

HELP? Is this error message related to the SQL updates that I was unable to run? How can I get those SQL scripts to run?

Kind of desperate here....

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
13 năm cách đây
And... oddly. The transaction was captured, and shows up in the dashboard as pending/paid... but the "view" link simply takes me to the error message, and not the invoice.

Authorize.net lists the transaction TWICE for some frightening reason, as "captured/pending settlement".

So, I'm guessing this issue/error IS related to a necessary DB update that I couldn't perform because the update script is failing---since the upgrades included changes to the invoicing setup.

How can I get the scripts to run?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.