homepage redirect me to login?ReturnUrl=%2f

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hi

I have nopCommerce 3.9. Everything was working fine until suddenly when i publish the solution in my local machine,  redirect me to page's URL contains the string "login?ReturnUrl =%2f" I set read/write permissions for IIS_IUSRS in wwwroot folder, in settings.txt I have correct data provider, I got nopCommerce running under the ASP.NER v4.0 application pool, and configured the root folder that nop is running from to grant permissions to this user, under the Authorisation tab in IIS for your website, right click on "anonymous authentication" and choose "edit" - then select the 'application pool identity' radio button (without good results).

When i set admin credentials for login, open the customer page in blank, without content.

5 năm cách đây
Hello

After review, the project do not mapping the route of index.

//home page
            routes.MapLocalizedRoute("HomePage",
                            "",
                            new { controller = "Home", action = "Index" },
                            new[] { "Nop.Web.Controllers" });

If i put all route (localhost/home/index) in the browser that show the home page, but how can i do for put by default a route in home when open my page.

thanks
5 năm cách đây
Hello

Someone that can help me?

Is not mapping the route fo Home page, how can i do?

Any help is gratefull
5 năm cách đây
use the release (any CPU) publishing method not the debug
5 năm cách đây
Thank you Ricardo

I already did this, the url that open is this: http://localhost:15536/login?ReturnUrl=%2f.
login page but when i set credentials for access, shows the page in blank, if i put the url of admin i can access to admin page and see it, only can´t see the public page.
5 năm cách đây
Okay a quick fix would be to reinstall the nopcommerce again but use same connection string so you won't lose any edit product,etc.

Im sure this isn't the issue But you can check also if you have any [authorize] on the class and/or model

I had the same issue than you and fixed by changing publishing settings, play around a bit with the settings, depending on the server version some can trigger compilation errors and bugs, to make sure this is the real issue upload and launch exactly the same files on IIS not just on the temp localhost created by visual studio

Tell how it went
5 năm cách đây
Okay a quick fix would be to reinstall the nopcommerce again but use same connection string so you won't lose any edit product,etc.

Im sure this isn't the issue But you can check also if you have any [authorize] on the class and/or model

I had the same issue than you and fixed by changing publishing settings, play around a bit with the settings, depending on the server version some can trigger compilation errors and bugs, to make sure this is the real issue upload and launch exactly the same files on IIS not just on the temp localhost created by visual studio

Tell how it went
5 năm cách đây
DanielAvila wrote:
Thank you Ricardo

I already did this, the url that open is this: http://localhost:15536/login?ReturnUrl=%2f.
login page but when i set credentials for access, shows the page in blank, if i put the url of admin i can access to admin page and see it, only can´t see the public page.

Do you still need help with this redirect issue?
5 năm cách đây
Hi

Yes, this error is still present, always redirect to login page, the error come back.
5 năm cách đây
Someone can help me?

Still is return to login?ReturnUrl=%2f, i already did this things

1. https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18948/always-back-to-login.aspx
2. See permissions on Access controll list
3. https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13927/homepage-redirect-me-to-loginreturnurl2f-error.aspx?p=2
4. Permissions on IIS and folder
5. Permissions on Pool application

I see is taking the route of web.config

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
    </authentication>

Any help is perfect, thank you very much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.