Anyway to skip add to cart and go straight to checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
I'm looking for a single button click straight to checkout, is this option available or do I need to start a coding?
Oh I would also like to skip the Register/Checkout as Guest option and always select guest.
13 năm cách đây
Well if anyone wants to know how to do this..

I was using the OneVariant template
At line 278, changed the redirect to checkoutonepage.aspx

Seems to work like a champ, I have currently have guest and one page checkout on.
13 năm cách đây
Were you able to find a way to skip payment in the normal checkout?
13 năm cách đây
Everything I did was for single page checkout, I did skip payment method since there is only one.
I guess you could do the skip paymethod and have the only option enabled as "pay at the store" payment method and skip both method and info screens.
13 năm cách đây
I hope it isnt asking for too much but can you guide me or provide me some code on how to do the bypassing?

I tried all of these things in the posts and they dont work for me, I may be not doing right.

Thanks
13 năm cách đây
Are you trying to just bypass choosing a method since there might only be one.. or are you bypassing info too?

method = (pick credit card or pay in store or paypal)

Info = (credit card info and stuff)
13 năm cách đây
On my site I am using the checkout to submit products for a quotation, not for purchasing online. I need to skip and completly go from shipping method to checkout complete. I dont want to show any payment methods or information, just billing address, shipping address, shipping method, and then confirm at the end before the emails are sent.
13 năm cách đây
This should be pretty easy, set your site so that your only payment method is "Pay In Store"
Then in the payment method page under Page_Load load the payment methods and count, if there is only one redirect to
checkoutpaymentinfo.aspx I believe checkoutpaymentinfo will redirect you to completed checkout page because the "Pay in Store" method is selected, but if not you can do the same thing for the paymentinfo page, this time checking if the payment method = "Pay in Store"

If you need code let me know I will through it together, but its basically pull code already in the page and putting it together under page load. Or Cleaner yet would make it all a new sub with all this and add it under the page load.
13 năm cách đây
Sorry but I am just not getting it. Perhaps I dont grasp the code, but can you show me the code I need to put in or can you paste the entire code so I can make this happen? Sorry to a pain, but I wish I could get it..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.