Need help with Installing nopCommerce on hosting server...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
i just opened an account on Arvixe hosting server.

I just want to know few things, i would really appreciate if anyone could answer my question:

when i login to the administration area / control panel : under my domain folder, there are three folders :

data
log
wwwroot
     |
      ----cgi-bin

when you extract nopCommerce 1.7 source: you get 6 folders and solution file(s)

where exactly we uploaded these files n folders ?

under the www.yourdomain.com folder ?
or under wwwroot ?

1) I am little confused because if i will upload all the nopCommerce folders in wwwroot folder > then is my domain going to become something like this : www.mydomain.com/nopcommercestore/default.aspx ? (I don't want this)

2) I want to place all the nopCommerce folder/files in the root folder so that my website should be like this: www.mydomain.com (which is root folder ? www.mydomain.com folder or wwwroot folder ?)

I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me with the procedure....
13 năm cách đây
anyone...
13 năm cách đây
Place the contents of the NopCommerceStore folder in the wwwroot.
13 năm cách đây
deccks wrote:
Place the contents of the NopCommerceStore folder in the wwwroot.

what about other folders :

Dependencies, Libraries, Payment, Shipping, Tax , NopCommerce.sln ?

all these folders will also go in wwwroot folder ?

So, there won't be any nopCommerceStore folder right ? as i will transfer all the files/folders from nopCommerceStore folder to wwwroot , right ?

eventually it will look like this ?

wwwroot
    |
      ----Dependencies
           Libraries
           Payment
           Shipping
           Tax
           NopCommerce.sln
           Default.aspx
           Default.aspx.cs
           MasterPages folder
           Administration folder
            ....and so on....
13 năm cách đây
Yes. Only upload the folders and files in the NopCommerceStore folder. All of those other folders you mentioned are for the nopCommerce project. All of the files in Libraries and Dependencies are in the Bin folder of the NopCommerceStore folder.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.