Product attribute with Grouped product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hi to everybody

I have a question to ask you. I have the necessity to set up a grouped product with some variants and I would like to insert also a product attribute in the grouped product (I need that the customers insert a text form).

We are using 3.9 version but it seems to me that the product attributes doesn't work with a grouped product. Is it correct? I've tried all the product's attributes but the site doesn't display it

Any help will be appreciate

Lorenzo
5 năm cách đây
Well, a grouped product by definition is a 'group of different products' and because it's a group, individually it can't be purchased or added to the cart and so the product attributes added to them become irrelevant.

You should therefore add the attribute to the associated products.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Anshul
5 năm cách đây
Ok you are right

Thank you
Lorenzo
5 năm cách đây
Hi

Another question, is it possible that a grouped product with almost 40 associated simple products make the site page slower? It is happening to my site page, the grouped product is not published yet but when I try it in the preview it seems to me that the load time is quite slow... maybe should be better to load the 40 products as related products? (I'm publishing a spare parts site with a image of all the spare parts in the grouped product and I would like to show all the spare parts of the image in the associated products or in the related products for me is quite indifferent...any suggest will be apreciate)

Thank you for your answers
Lorenzo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.