Paypal direct

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,

I have did a test purchase through paypal sandbox using paypal direct. The following error was thrown and the purchase did not go through.

Log type:  OrderError  
Severity:  11  
Message:  Error while placing order. LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501  
Exception:  System.Exception: LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501  

I did not understand what was wrong with the configuration since the purchase went through smoothly with paypal express checkout, but not with paypal direct? Thanks in advance.
13 năm cách đây
I have exactly the same problem, everything works fine live but when using the sandbox it throws the error?

Anyone have any ideas?
13 năm cách đây
Think I have finally found a solution to this!

It seems that it is down to the sandbox account not being verified. The easiest way to create an account that is verified is to "Create a preconfigured buyer or seller account" from the "test accounts" options from the sandbox home page.

Make sure that "Add a Bank Account" is selected as this is required to create a verified account.

Hope this helps someone.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.