Suggestions and Thoughts about Nopcommerce and community

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hello,
ECommerce site with nopCommerce. Before choosing Nopcommerce, we analyzed the other counterparts (magento, opencart, prestashop) in detail. And as a result of our discussions, we chose nopcommerce. We are currently developing the widgets and implementations.

We would like to share our experiences and thoughts in this period.

Nopcommerce is an e-commerce framework. Architecture is extensible and has got very rich helpers. Road map and road map. Core developers are quickly and fair.

To get to the main point;
The project is very large. The documentation is incomplete (in web page).
The examples are on the internet. (Yes, Nopcommerce has a long history.
In this state, new users cannot build e-commerce. Yes, building consultant roles. At least

In our opinion:
The documentation is quite incomplete. Help page structure and rules and documentation.
The Marketplace is useless and messy. Marketplace should redesign especially considering open source projects.
Create a new FAQ page.

Yes, we are new in the community. But we're going to have to open the door to the open source e-commerce solutions.

We want to open them for discussion.
5 năm cách đây
They will soon be working on marketplace as confirmed here.

The documentation indeed is incomplete, but more contributors may help creating better documentation for such an open source project. There are many features being developed continuously and GitHub issues list is growing. So the core team has very little resources to do that frequently.

Regards,
Anshul
5 năm cách đây
Thanks a lot for your suggestion and feedback. I absolutely agree with you.

If we're talking about your specific points I can comment them briefly:
1. We plan to introduce a new documentation of developers.
2. There are a lot of changes coming related to our marketplace such as new submission process, plugin testing, new structure, etc. Furthermore, we're going to introduce absolutely new official website in about 2-3 months. I mean not just  new web design but also new structure, new content, new "everything"

I'm going to share a detailed vision about our roadmap at nopCommerce Days on November 8th. It'll also include a couple of huge (!) announcements I don't want to share right now. So please wait =))
5 năm cách đây
Thank you for coming back. We look forward to progress.

Can we watch NopCommerce days from any platform or are you planning share organization videos on youtube?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.